The Annual Parish Meeting (APM) is organised by Blakeney Parish Council on behalf of Blakeney Parish but it is not a Blakeney Parish Council meeting.
Due to Covid-19 this meeting has a different format to previous years.
The emerging Blakeney Neighbourhood Plan – The Village started planning for the future, and hopes to soon be able to hold the official consultation event for the draft plan. This has been led by the community, not the Parish Council and is about land use and development, building neighbourhoods – not stopping growth. Join us to find out how we are progressing.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 910 7949 0631
(The waiting room will open at 5:45pm)
*Members of the Public (i.e. those who are not local government electors of Blakeney) are also entitled to attend, but have no right to speak or vote on any matter and such members of the public, will be seated separately/identified as such, from the ‘Electors’ to avoid any possible confusion for the Chairman in the event of a vote, or a request to speak.
Please also note that this is not a meeting of Blakeney Parish Council.
Should a *vote be called for upon any item on the agenda then the decision of said vote is not binding upon the Parish Council. It would however be reported back to the Parish Council.
- Welcome by the Chairman; Rosemary Thew, followed by Apologies for Absence.
- To approve the minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting held on Thursday 15th March 2019.
- Guest Speakers – Sam Curtis
- THE BLAKENEY NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN STEERING GROUP – Chairman; Sam Curtis – An update on how we have got to where we are now, ie the forming of the policies, what happens next and how you can be involved.
- NORFOLK COUNTY COUNCILLOR – Dr. Marie Strong.
- OTHER COMMUNITY GROUP REPORTS:-
- Blakeney Neighbourhood Housing Society
- St. Nicholas Church Blakeney
- The Red House Land Trust
- Blakeney Parish Council – Report for the past year and a glance to the year ahead
- Presentation of Draft Blakeney Parish Council Accounts for Year Ending 2020/21
- OVER TO YOU; OPEN SESSION:- Approximate close at 7:30pm. A chance for the Electors of the Parish of Blakeney only to comment on any items already discussed.