Parish Office Closed
During the Coronavirus outbreak the Parish Office will be closed so please submit permit requests via the Parish office letterbox or by post.
Current permits expire on 31st March. It is your responsibility to ensure that you display a current permit at all times.
To receive Residents’ Car Park Passes, please provide the following information:
- Indicate if applying for Coronation Car Park Residents’ Permit or the Carnser Car Park Residents’ Permits
- Full name and address of those requiring permits, which will be checked against the current electoral roll
- A copy of your most recent Council Tax bill from North Norfolk District Council. Please indicate if you wish this returned otherwise it will be shredded
- Vehicle Registration Number(s) for vehicles which you require permits
- Contact Email address and/or Phone number
Be sure to state which car park you are applying for as failure to provide the information requested will mean that it is not possible to issue your permit. All items must be placed in a secure envelope and placed in the Parish Office Postbox. They will be returned to you by post so please ensure you provide your postal address.Current permits stated below
PERMANENT RESIDENTS CAR PARK PASSES – each year, residents eligible for the Carnser Car Park Residents Permit, and the Coronation Car Park Residents Permit, may collect their annual parking permit from the Parish office.
These are normally available from Mid-March for the coming year.
Permanent residents are required to prove eligibility (sorry no second or holiday homes) you need to produce a copy of your most recent Council Tax bill from North Norfolk District Council. The information provided on this, will determine whether or not you are eligible for a free permit. In addition you need to be registered on the local Electoral Roll.