Car Parking Permits

PERMANENT RESIDENTS CAR PARK PASSES – each year, residents eligible for the Carnser Car Park Residents Permit, and the Coronation Car Park Residents Permit, may collect their annual parking permit from the Parish office.

These are normally available from Mid-March for the coming year.

Permanent residents are required to prove eligibility (sorry no second or holiday homes) you need to produce a copy of your most recent Council Tax bill from North Norfolk District Council.  The information provided on this, will determine whether or not you are eligible for a free permit. In addition you need to be registered on the local Electoral Roll.